Precautions for photovoltaic solar panels install
1. Do not install the photovoltaic solar panel in the shade of trees, buildings, etc. Keep away from open fire or flammable materials. The assembly structure shall be able to adapt to environmental requirements. Please select appropriate materials and anti-corrosion treatment. The components shall be installed in a reliable way. If they fall from a high place, they will be damaged or interfere with human and financial safety. The components shall not be disassembled, bent or hit with hard objects to avoid stepping on the components.
2. The photovoltaic solar panel shall be fixed and locked on the bracket with spring gasket and flat gasket. Ground the battery panel assembly in an appropriate manner according to the site environment and the state of the mounting bracket structure.
3. The photovoltaic solar panel has a pair of male and female waterproof plugs. When conducting series electrical connection, the "+" pole plug of the previous module should be connected to the "-" pole plug of the next module. The output circuit shall be correctly connected to the equipment. The positive and negative poles cannot be shorted. Make sure there is no gap between the connector and the insulating connector. If there is a gap, sparks or electric shocks will occur
4. Frequently check whether the hoisting structure is loose, and retighten all parts if necessary. Check the connection of wire, ground wire and plug.
5. Always wipe the surface of the component with a soft cloth. If it is necessary to replace the components (generally not required within 20 years), they must be of the same type and model. Do not touch the moving part of the cable or connector with your hands. If necessary, use appropriate safety equipment. (Insulating tools or gloves, etc.)
6. Please cover the front surface of the module with opaque objects or materials when repairing the module, because the module will generate high voltage under the sunlight, which is very dangerous. Quality Assurance The warranty period of the QualityAssurancePV components is 20 years. The power attenuation shall not exceed 10% within 10 years and 20% within 20 years. The actual service life of general components exceeds 25 years.
7. Before connecting the positive and negative output poles of the photovoltaic solar panel to the controller, measures must be taken to avoid short circuit;
8. The PV solar panel shall be firmly and reliably connected with the support
9. The orientation of the photovoltaic solar panel shall face due south, and one compass shall point to it. 10. The output line of the solar module shall not be exposed and shall be fastened with a tie.